Find out the shoe size chart for men, women, babies, and kids. Whenever you want to buy shoes, the first thing that comes into your mind is to buy the perfect size of shoes that should perfectly fit your feet. It’s really important for the comfort and stability of your feet. Buying larger or smaller shoes will be a waste of money, as smaller shoes will give pain to your feet, and larger shoes will be very unstable for you. Moreover, they don’t look good if they don’t match with your feet’ size.
Confusion arises due to various size representations internationally. You will find a shoe size chart for the UK, US, Europe, Australia, Japan, and Asia, which becomes confusing, especially if you are buying shoes online. But you don’t need to worry, as we will help you in shoe size conversion for different international shoe size standards for men, women, babies, and kids. You can use this method for all kinds of shoes like warehouse shoes, surgeon shoes, or work shoes.
Shoe size chart for men
|Europe||Uk/Australia||US & Canada||Asia||Japan||Foot Size (approximately)|
If you are having a problem while focusing on the required size, then don’t worry. Just follow this simple method for shoe size chart conversion:
- Put the cursor on the required size.
- Highlight the whole column, as shown in the picture below.
Shoe size chart for women
|Europe||U.K||U.S/Canada||Australia||Asia||Japan||Foot Size (Approx.)|
The best way to find your perfect size is to highlight your foot size first and then look at your desired region’s shoe size, as shown in the picture below.
Shoe size chart for infants and toddlers
|U.K||US & Canada||Europe||Foot Length||Baby Age (avg.)|
|0.5||1||16||3.5 inches||6 weeks – 3 months|
|1||2||17||3.75 inches||3-6 months|
|2||3||18||4.125 inches||6-9 months|
|3||4||19||4.5 inches||9-12 months|
|4||5||20||4.75 inches||12-18 months|
|5||6||21||5.125 inches||18-24 months|
|6||7||22||5.5 inches||2 years|
|7||8||23||5.75 inches||2.5 years|
Shoe size chart for children
|UK||US & Canada||Europe||Foot length|
How do I know my shoe size?
- Take a piece of paper; make sure the paper is bigger than your foot.
- Now wear socks for the most accurate measurement, as you will wear with the shoes.
- Now put your foot on the paper; make sure you have properly placed your weight on your feet.
- Take a pencil and draw a boundary around your foot on the paper. It’s better if you ask someone else to do this. Make sure the boundary is accurate, showing the exact length of your foot.
- Now take a measuring tape or ruler to find out the length and width of your feet.
- First, measure the length of your foot; measure the longest distance from the back of the heel to the end of the toe.
- Then measure your foot’s width; take a measuring tape and wrap around your foot from the bunion joint, which is the widest part of the foot.
This method will help you find the perfect size of all kinds of shoes, including surgeon shoes or shoes for the warehouse. After measuring, don’t forget to check the shoe size chart for perfect fitting.
Frequently Asked Questions
What size shoe is 41?
41 is a European size for shoes. For men, 41 Eu is equivalent to 8 US and 7.5 UK shoe size. For women, 41 Eu is 7.5 UK and 9.5 US shoe size.
What is a size 40 in UK size?
40 Eu is 7 in UK shoe size for both men and women.
Is a men’s size 6 the same as a woman?
No, there is a difference between men’s and women’s shoe sizes. The 6 in men’s shoes is equivalent to 7.5 in women’s shoe size. Just follow the simple rule; add 1.5 to men’s shoe size to get the women’s shoe size and subtract 1.5 from women’s shoe size to get the men’s shoe size.
The shoe size chart helps people in selecting the perfect size for their feet. Otherwise, larger or smaller shoes are not suitable for them. Getting the larger shoes can make your walk unstable, and getting the smaller shoes can give pain to your feet. So always buy shoes which perfectly fit your feet. We have shared the all-famous shoe sizing standards, which will help you identify the perfect shoe size for your feet.